How to Prepare Gobi Manchurian?
Gobi Manchurian is a starter which can be prepared deliciously and serves 2.
- Cauliflower Florets – 2 cups
- Corn flour-2 tsp
- All purpose flour-3 tsp
- Lemon Juice -1/4 tsp
- Salt-1\2 tsp
- Pinch of soda
- Oil for deep frying – 3 tsp
- Green chilies – 2
- Capsicum – 1 diced
- Tomato sauce – 2 tsp
- Hot and sweet sauce – 3 tsp
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Steam cauliflower florets in salted water, and drain.
- In a mixing bowl add corn flour, all purpose flour, Lemon Juice, salt, soda and make a fine paste
- Add cauliflower florets and toss well and deep fry in oil
- Keep them aside
- Now in another vessel heat 3 tsp of oil and fry green chilies, and capsicum pieces.
- Add tomato sauce, 1 tsp of sweet and hot sauce and the fried cauliflower and mix well.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot
- Serve to the Lord Krishna Bhagavan and the enjoy his Prasadam