How to prepare Rawa / Sooji ladoos?
Rawa / Sooji ladoos is a sweet item which is made up of the following ingredients. If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com
- Sooji / Semolina coarse – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/4 cup(Beet sugar, Unrefined sugar, USDA Organic sugar, and Raw sugar can be used but not white sugar, or refined sugar)
- Ghee – 2tbsp
- Dry fruits of your choice handful like Cashew nuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Walnuts broken and raisins
- Milk – 3/4 th cup
- Saffron a few strands
- In a heavy bottomed pan add ghee and let it melt.
- When hot add the dryfruits like cashew raisins and many more and let them fry untill crisp or golden in colour.
- To the above add the sooji /semolina and fry it till pink in color and it imparts aroma
- Once the sooji is fried then add the sugar and fry it for few minutes untill well incoporated into the mixture
- Now remove it from flame and place it in a plate to let it cool down -To the milk add saffron and let it dissolve
- Once the above semolina mixture is cooled and easy to handle then add milk little by little start making the semolina mixture into balls
- When making the balls you may need to use a little pressure just as we do the normal ladoos if they is any excess moisture in will come out but the ball will stick together.
- Place the now made sooji ladoos on a plate and let them to dry for a few minutes and once dry they can be served to the lord.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are trying our best to encourage the Satvik food items for the better health and wealth of the society. If you like this post we request you to kindly share on your social media and make your family and friends aware of the same information. Thank you. Team JETUK.