How to make potato pizza ?
- Big Potatoes- 2
- Ginger minced- 1 Tbsp
- Green Chilies- 2
- Salt-1 Tsp
- Italian seasoning- 1 1/2 Tsp
- Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese- 1 Cup each
- Tomatoes chopped- 1
- Capsicum/Bell Pepper chopped- 1
- Olive Oil- 1Tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes- optional
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Add ginger, green chillies, salt, black pepper & Italian seasoning to the grated potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F/ 200 C.
- Grease a 9 inch square baking dish or alternatively line the baking dish with foil paper and then grease it with oil. (Lining the baking dish with foil paper, helps while taking out the pizza from the pan and easy clean up).
- Transfer the potato mixture and press it firmly to the baking dish.
- Bake till the potatoes leave & become brown from the sides of the baking dish around 20-25 minutes. Take out from the oven.
- Mix the cheese, tomatoes and bell pepper and press it evenly over the baked potatoes. Put it back to oven till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with red chili flakes & black pepper if desired. Drizzle some olive oil on top of it.
- Cool a bit before you cut into pieces.
- Offer Krishna with any soup or salad of your choice.