How to make Bhelpuri ?
- Puffed rice/ marmaralu/ murmura- 2 cups
- Roast peanuts- 2 tbsp
- Mint and coriander chutney – 2 tbsp (refer to chutneys segment for recipe)
- Tamarind and dates chutney – 2 tbsp (refer to chutneys segment for recipe)
- Boiled and peeled potatoes- 2 medium sized
- Finely chopped tomatoes- 2 medium sized
- FInely chopped fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice from half a lemon
- Finely chopped green chillies – 2
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Sprouted moong beans- 1/2 cup (optional)
- Black salt – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala- 1 tsp
- In a large mixing bowl, place the puffed rice and then add both the chutneys, peanuts, vegetables and masala powders except sev and coriander leaves.
- Quickly mix them all together.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and sev.
- Serve Bhelpuri to Lord Krishna and enjoy His prasadam.